Sunday, January 30, 2011

I need a kick start...

I am pretty much unmotivated right now.  Sure, I THINK about how I need to lose weight, and I feel like a fat cow most of the time, but I still do nothing about it.
My sister recently said to me that when I really wanted to make a change, I would make it.  Part of me was offended by that.  On the other hand, part of me agrees with her.  I do really want to be healthier, skinnier, and feel better.  I'm just lazy.  I want it to happen easily and not have to work for it.  But isn't everything worth having worth working for?
So how do I get up off my big butt and get going?
Any ideas for me?

1 comment:

  1. That's a tough question. What motivates one person might not motivate another. I do believe that people who beat themselves into submission will not have long lasting success. No more stinkin' thinkin' is the way to go. If you tell yourself you are great and you deserve to live your healthiest, your habits will begin to reflect that.

    ReplyDelete