Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 2

Day 1 of a new weightloss goal is a joke. There is always leftover goodies from the weekend to finish off. As I mentioned before, I had a headache and spent the night on the couch. The kids made brownies and the smell was too much for me to resist. Then I had a bowl of Fruit Loops. See, it's a slippery slide, my friends.

Today, I skipped breakfast, not intentionally because I love breakfast, but I was late for work. Then a co-worker suggested we go out to lunch. I was going to have a Taco Salad, but then I noticed they brought back the Sierra Chicken Sandwich, FOR A LIMITED TIME, so I had to take advantage before it went bye-bye again. Well, I made it a combo, which means it came with tots and who can say "no" to tots?! Not me!

I'm going to drink plenty of water though and hit the treadmill tonight. If I don't sweat, I didn't hit it hard enough. That is another thing, I didn't start losing any significant weight until I started sweating during my workout. My morning walk with my girlfriends 3 times a week wasn't doing squat, I had to sweat it out.

Despite not excercizing and eating brownies and Fruit Loops, I lost 4 ounces. But then I took a bath, got back on the scale (never a good idea), and I gained 1.2 lbs. So the moral of the story is...weigh once in the morning.

UPDATE: Made it to the treadmill. Walking on a incline, running and handweights: 30 min 2 miles 425 calories

5 comments:

  1. The workout canceled out the tots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo on dealing with the tots!

    My morning routine goes like this:
    1. Get up
    2. Pee
    3. Weigh

    And I've found the first weight rule to be a true one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. Brush teeth
    4. Weigh

    Spitting a couple times while you brush helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to try that.

    I walked for an hour today. No more fitness club. It is irritating that I won't know my calories, speed, etc., like I did with the treadmill, but I knew I would have to go outside and run eventually. I got a little sweaty and my leg muscles twitched after I came home, so I guess it'll work.

    Tomorrow both jogging bras will be clean and then LOOK OUT WORLD.

    ReplyDelete