Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 4 and 5

Down 2 lbs. One more and I'll see a number I haven't seen in a month or more. 8 more to go before August 1st.

I didn't work out last night, because we went to the movies. I showed amazing restraint. My usual treat would be a big drink, big popcorn, big box o candy. I skipped it all.

We went to Taco Bell. My new Taco Bell order is a Crunchy Taco 170 calories and Pintos and Cheese, also 170 calories. For me that is a guiltless lunch. Two items makes me feel like I am getting plenty eat.

Bought some new clothes which is so satisfying. I have more clothes that are too big for me than too little. :) <---- This is me smiling.

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great! Way to go!

    My scale is stuck on 150 and stubbornly refuses to move. I still have 25 more pounds.

    Something needs to be kick-started around here and it's probably me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here, I'm here! That is awesome!

    I would love to join you two fruities in your quest to lose weight.

    I am Watermelon. You can call me Melon or Mel for short. How do I post???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Melon. Welcome. E-mail me at 1perfectpearatgmaildotcom and I'll send you an invite to be an author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melon, awesome! Welcome aboard! Can't wait to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete