Friday, July 16, 2010

Operation Unhinged Jaw

I don't know what happened to me yesterday, but all my dietary concerns flew right out the window and I ate like I was never going to eat again. (Hopefully I never will eat like this again.)

Breakfast: A donut

Lunch: Another donut

Dinner: A Wendy's Bacon & Blue Burger, and a small Frosty. (Hey, it was small.)

At freaking 10:00 PM: A little cup of Haagen-Dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream with 310 freaking calories. What in the heck was I doing?????

So, what do you figure? About 2100 calories? I don't even want to know so don't tell me.

I did walk/jog yesterday, and came home and did calisthenics, but holy crap. Somebody hold me back!

P.S. My bright spot was talking to Pear for a while. I love you, Pear :)

2 comments:

  1. I loves u too, Apple.

    I'm not shocked by what you ate. You worked out. That's good. I think u showed amazing restrainted. I don't know if I could have stopped at 2 doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I hadn't had any... bleah.

    ReplyDelete